Comprehensive Kitchen & Bath Services
One of the toughest parts of bath and kitchen maintenance is that numerous issues can arise. Fortunately, our kitchen and bath specialists in Dover, Portsmouth and Rochester are equipped to handle a wide range of problems. From major repairs to small maintenance issues, you can trust us to work quickly, efficiently, and carefully.
Kitchen and bath services we offer include:
- Sink repair
- Tile and grout work
- Bathtub and shower installation
- Bathtub and shower repair
- Faucet and fixture replacement
- Faucet and fixture repair
Faucet Installation in Dover
Need some new faucets installed in your bathroom or kitchen? Installing your own faucet might seem like an easy DIY project for a Saturday morning. But installing a faucet is a little harder than it looks.
Installing a faucet involves:
- Purchasing the right type and size of faucet
- Possibly needing to install new water supply lines
- Securing the new drain stopper in place (this can be a pain!)
- Caulking or sealing the new drain in place
How Do I Know If I Need A New Faucet?
Most bathroom and kitchen faucets last 15-20 years. So if yours is nearing the end of its life span, it might be time for a new faucet.
Some other signs you need a new faucet include:
- Rust and grime are visible on the outside
- The faucet leaks or drips
- Water leaks out of the handles
- Your water bills are high
These reasons aside, a new faucet can transform the look and functionality of your kitchen or bathroom.
And if you're looking for a cost-effective upgrade to make before selling, updating your facets can go a long way.
Let My Handyman Do The Work For You!
No one likes scrubbing their tiles and caulking their bathtub. Luckily, there’s a better way with My Handyman of Dover, Portsmouth and Rochester. We have serviced over 1 million customers in the past 20 years and have become a trusted institution when it comes to home improvement.
For kitchen and bath work that’s always completed on time and without leaving a mess, the choice is clear. Call My Handyman of Dover, Portsmouth and Rochester today.