What To Think About When Choosing A New Bathroom Mirror
When you begin planning your new bathroom vanity and mirror installation project, it’s an exciting time. The design decisions you make when choosing your new bathroom mirror will affect the look of your entire bathroom remodel. You should consider everything from the functionality of your bathroom mirror to the bathroom mirror installation costs. Some of the things that every homeowner should think about when planning their bathroom mirror and vanity installation include the following:
- Size – How big do you want your mirror to be? More precisely, how much space do you have? We can install massive mirrors or help you create a compact and creative vanity.
- Storage – How much storage do you need? You can choose a mirror with a cabinet behind it and a vanity with cabinet doors and sliding drawers. Or you can choose an open design with no storage space.
- Lighting – What type of lighting do you want around your bathroom mirrors? We can install illuminating LED lights on vanity mirrors that will maximize your visibility.
Choose A Mirror That Expresses Your Style
Choosing a mirror is a great time to express your style. We can help you select a mirror that already goes with the design of your bathroom, or we can help you create a new aesthetic for your space. Some of the most popular mirror styles include the following:
- Frameless mirrors
- Medicine cabinet mirrors
- Framed mirrors
- Arched or Venetian mirrors
- Mirrors with shelves
- Pivot mirrors
- Swing arm mirrors and extension mirrors
- Captain’s mirrors
- Shadowbox mirrors
- Tabletop vanity mirrors
The Benefits Of Work With A Professional Handyman
Installing a bathroom vanity mirror can be extremely rewarding, but it is not a simple job. In order to get the best results from installing a new mirror, you need the help of a team of pros like My Handyman of Dover, Portsmouth, and Rochester. The residents of Dover, Portsmouth, and Rochester have come to expect the following from us:
- A locally owned team of trusted specialists
- Technicians who are fully insured with an average of 10 years of experience
- Showing up to appointments on schedule and completing work on time
Remodel Every Part Of Your Bathroom
Are you ready to remodel your bathroom? While our team is here to help make your bathroom vanity replacement a success, we can also help you remodel your whole bathroom. From your showerhead to your toilet, we can help you install new features in your bathroom. This is just one of the many advantages of working with a comprehensive home improvement team like My Handyman of Dover, Portsmouth, and Rochester.
Schedule A Bathroom Mirror Installation Appointment Today!
As a handyman company that has been in business for more than 25 years, we are guided by a combination of locally focused owners and national standards. That means you can rely on all our work lasting. On top of that, all our workmanship is covered by the Done Right Promise™. That way, you know we’ll get the job done right every time. Schedule your vanity and bathroom mirror installation appointment now!